Sorry, I hate that phrase. Despite the fact it's true, it sounds like you're blowing the self-pity trumpet all the time, but it really was busy. Promise.
Whilst the week flashed by, I managed to slow the pace and capture a few magically mundane moments.
1. Buz having a MJ moment.
2. Rain. precious rain…..and then, a double rainbow.
3. Lulu with a sad and sore goanna.
4. I just love the organic features of pottery.
5. Pop's bird house
6. Bear and Taffy
7. Camomile and stone
9. "Sebastian" the frog that found his way into my bedroom
10. Paul teaching the boys how to use the brush cutter. we used to call it the "whipper snipper" as kids, what about you?
11. A friendly pony up the road
12. My first blue/purple iris
13. My neighbours stone wall. love it.
And that's it folks. I have an exhibition coming up which has taken a large chuck of time this week. Will post on it tomorrow.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Love Liv x