Monday 2 September 2013

Father's Day 2013

Happy Father's Day to the Love of my Life! I wrote a whole lot of soppy truths in your card but I want the rest of the world to know that you are an amazing Dad too. Our kids are so blessed.
All kids want is TIME and you give it in abundance. I love you so much xo
















Love you xo
.......................................................................................................................................

And to my own Dad, I couldn't have asked for a more generous, proud, loving and giving Dad. You are an amazing father, father in-law and Poppy. There are no words for my gratitude, I love you to bits x


...................................................................................................................................
And then there is Bob, my Father in-law. Thank you for giving Paul and I your love and support, and for being a true witness to family and faith.





Love Liv
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment