Wednesday 18 September 2013

2 more to go.

I am so tired I can't even begin to tell you how looking forward to October I am.
In the last month I have hosted:
- a welcome home party, 50 odd people
- a footy, end of season party, 47
- a wedding anniversary, 15
- a cousin dinner, 14
and this weekend 2 more kids parties....

All this whilst battling the worst winter in our family history.
Poor Bear, this morning I FINALLY got to the doctor, and low and behold double ear infection with puss to boot! Antibiotics you are my friend.
He must have a high pain threshold or perhaps it's all the party sugar thats keep the mood upbeat:


He came to investigate the party preparations and found himself a bag of freckles.
"Whats behind your back Bear?"
"Nuffing" 


The secret stash of freckles with a side of popcorn. 

.............................................................................................................

I paused at the line and saved to drafts for the arvo, I had intended on writing something interesting or funny but the best I could come up with is that Henry just Unwrapped the pass-the-parcel. All 20 layers and came running in with handfuls of loot. 
Not happy Jan.
(I secretly wish I had taken a photo, but I had my cross face on and couldn't say "Hey smile you turkey".


Liv xo















No comments:

Post a Comment