Tuesday 16 July 2013

Back to the grind!


It's been a few days and I feel I have to touch base with you, but to be honest, there isn't much to tell.
After a sunny sunday filled with 5 loads of washing and a visit from Uncle Nick and Ez, our wonderful winter holiday came to a grinding holt. On monday we gave our lives over to the education board and the steering wheel for another 10 weeks, my only consolation is that I have my treash home for 1 more day without the little people (well 2 anyway).

So today its tuesday and hubby has decided to take Lulu to the movies for a daddy/daughter date whilst I get my paintings all wrapped up for Cairns. I mentioned it was "cheap tuesday", and suggested he could say she was a fully grown baby and get into a 'babes in arms session'. He replied "how about I take you to the movies tonight. I'll carry you to the counter all frocked up in a sexy number say to the Greater Union Staff that i'm cashing in on 'Babes in Arms' twice today!
Sorry, another silly joke, but he made me laugh.
He is so lucky he married me b/c I don't think anyone else would laugh at his stupidity.

Anyway the movies isn't happening, we are off to the footy instead. An English team has come out to play our school, but after all the English victories lately i'm not holding my breath.

My day in images:

           I lined Bear up with some balsa and tacks so I could get some work done. Hours of fun.

                                                 
                                                      I hung a few at the local cafe.
                                                    And a sent two in the truck.

And then it all got too much for one little Bear.

Hopefully something more magically mundane to tell you in the days to come.

With Love
Liv xo




No comments:

Post a Comment